- The Exhibitor (“Exhibitor”) agrees to pay in full the amount indicated on the Application Form on or before the due date.
- The Exhibitor shall insure its own merchandise against fire, theft and all perils.
- Fredkid (“Organizer”), and Event Sponsors (“Sponsors”), are not responsible for any loss incurred by any Exhibitor.
- Exhibit set up is to be completed by the Exhibitor by 7:30 p.m., Friday, April 21, 2017. Exhibit shall remain intact until 4:00 p.m., Saturday, April 22th, 2017. No removal or dismantling of the Exhibit is permitted before this time (*Further Instructions regarding set up and tear down will be provided upon acceptance of application.)
- Preparation of the Exhibit will be at the Exhibitor’s sole expense.
- If you have requested electricity, you agree to bring your own power bar and a long extension cord. Exhibitors must use energy efficient lighting only.
- Exhibitors offering food products for sale must be registered with the NB Health Department. A copy of your certificate will be required.
- The sale of raffle tickets, lotteries and/or gambling is not permitted.
- The Exhibitor agrees to maintain qualified personnel at their booth for the duration of the event.
- All booth decorations must be kept within the confines of the rented booth dimensions. No booth decoration will block the visibility of another Exhibitor. Booths are to appear tidy and professional.
- Painting or fastening to walls, floors, ceiling or any part of the building or draping is not permitted. Any damage to the building or draping will be the responsibility of the Exhibitor.
- Space is to be used for the products and purpose of Exhibitor. No sub-leasing or booth sharing of Exhibit without prior written approval from the Organizer.
- Final allotment of booth space will be at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
- Cancellation Policy – The Exhibitor will be refunded 50% of the paid contracted amount on any cancellation received before March 31st, 2016. Cancellations must be received in writing.
- Exhibitors will receive 2 event passes with their registration. Additional passes can be purchased at reduced rate when registering – all staff and volunteers will need a pass to enter the event.
The Organizer reserves the right to determine what interpretation is to be placed upon any expression used herein. All matters in connection with the event not provided for by these terms and conditions shall be determined by the Organizer whose decision shall be final. Upon payment, the Exhibitor agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please forward Application and any Questions to:
60 Veteran’s drive, Fredericton, NB, E3A 4C3
Thank you for your participation and support in making the 11th Annual Fredkid FAIR a success!
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities Available!